Juliette Charvet is a fine art and travel photographer based in New York. She studied journalism in Paris and traveled extensively throughout Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Asia and North America during her studies. After graduating, she spent over a year in Vietnam and Lebanon, where she perfected her skills as a photographer at the news agency AFP's photo service in Beirut. Later, she moved to New York where she attended the International Center of Photography. Juliette Charvet currently lives in Brooklyn with her husband and three daughters and she travels the world with her camera. Her fine art work is represented by Clic gallery in New York and has been exhibited in the US and in France.
- International Color Awards 2017: Honorable Mention in Aerial and Nominee in Nature
- PDN World in Focus 2016: Photo Essay -Professional
- Photography Masters Cup 2014 Honorable Mention
- Photographer's Forum Magazine 2013 : -33rd Annual Photography Contest Honorable Mention
- International Photography Awards (IPA) 2012 - The Lucie Foundation : Honorable Mention in Architecture - Cityscapes, Honorable Mention in People - Culture
- Planet Photo Contest 2011 : General Category Winner Third Place
- Contest "Photo.fr - Ensemble" 2010
- New York Photo Festival 2009
EXHIBITIONS & ART FAIRS :
- Clic Gallery, May 2016: Solo show "Wandering South and other stories"
- Art Hamtpons 2015 Bridgehampton, NY, July 2015 : Clic gallery
- Artsy.com, February 2015: Online solo show "Coastal"
- The Scott Ellsworth Gallery, San Francisco, February 2015 : #lovemytinyatlas group show
- Art Hamptons 2014, Bridgehampton, NY, July 2014 : Group show, Clic gallery
- Copenhagen Photo Festival, Copenhagen, June 2014 : Group show, MAGNUM workshop
- Clic Gallery, New York, February-March 2014: Group Show, Beach Collective
- Le Cloitre Ouvert, Paris, September 2013 : Solo show "Horizons"
- Le Village Royal, Paris, June-July 2012 : Solo show "New York Figures"
- Umbrella Arts Gallery, New York, May 2012 : Group show "Home"
Contributor photographer to the book Nine Centuries in the Heart of Burgundy, published in 2014 by Assouline.
Guest speaker at the International Center of Photography.